quinta-feira, 23 de julho de 2009

cariño mio


Dance Dance DanceRock Rock RockRoll Roll RollContigo cariño mioDid I tell you how I like itI like everything about itBaby, what a blessingI've been dancing for a decadeFell in love with it the first dateBaby there's no guessingComo baillas, y como cantasCollaborationBody and soul, girl it's all aboutThe pure love we have inside(Chorus)So dance dance danceBaby rock rock rockLet's roll roll rollConmigo cariño mioI love to dance dance danceI love to rock rock rockI love to roll roll rollContigo cariño mioYou make me wanna salsaYou make me wanna cha chaSlow down, get up and downMueve la cintura turn it aroundIf I tell you that I'm feelingThe same way it's like a healingBaby, you're a blessingThe steps became like my heart beatI feel alive working my feetBaby, it's impressingComo baillas, y como cantasCollaboratingBody and soul, it's all aboutThe love that we have insideSo dance dance danceBaby rock rock rockLet's roll roll rollConmigo cariño mioI love to dance dance danceI love to rock rock rockI love to roll roll rollContigo cariño mioYou make me wanna salsaYou make me wanna cha chaSlow down, get up and downMueve la cintura turn it around

Um comentário: